We asked Bryn what are the few things he liked about Summer Design Lab. Here is his summer camp testimony:
1. It was really different from high school. Compared to high school, I really appreciated the large amount of feedback from the teachers and other students on the pieces that I created.
2. The program helped reinforce my desire to pursue my field of study in university. I thought the program was a perfect in-between program between high school and post-secondary.
3. The teachers were more like mentors who shared their knowledge and wanted you to succeed.
4. I found designing for an “experience” really interesting. It’s something I will incorporate into all my designs from now on.
5. The program’s price tag is worth it. I found it to be an invaluable experience.